Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Help for Aspiring Doctors

There’s a quote from an unknown author that says “teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.” As for me, I am truly grateful to the teachers who molded me to who I am right now. Their teachings are priceless and still remembered even decades after. That is why I always want the best education for my son who has aspired to be a medical doctor since he was a child. I believe he can be one of the best doctors if he is surrounded by best mentors in the country. As such, his dad and I supported him all the way. This profession that he chose came from him and not something that we coaxed him to take. Thus, when the time came for him to find the best consultant interview course, I took the chance to ask about it from my colleagues who are already successful in this field. They mentioned that being prepared for a consultant interview is one of the ways to gain confidence in this expertise.

Good thing that I did not have to waste much time searching when I also found something helpful online. It’s about www.medicalinterviewsuk.co.uk/. The site can manage to provide reviews through medical management courses that are highly interactive through their small group set ups. It’s also comforting that if my son registers for their program because they already have a countrywide excellent name to stand on. The teach the teacher course that they put forward to is also a brilliant idea for ensuring that our future doctors will get the best education for them. As a mother of an aspiring doctor, it’s like investing something noble for our children's future that would have a great and wide impact in the years to come in the field of medicine.