Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Dream Cars

My husband is an expert when it comes to car fixing since he had a decade of experience as an auto mechanic. We did not have a car of our own that time but we are updated to the latest car models that we hoped to have in the coming years. After having been hired in a big company years later, we realized it’s already time to have our own. Although we still have to save more, we often indulge ourselves in searching the best cars one can have. The following are our top picks, given you have the funds to purchase one.

Hyundai Genesis R-Spec is one pretty and innocent looking baby for me. Very sleek with a price from $ 24,500 is already a very good buy. Its features are big value for one’s money already. It can be luxurious but sporty as well.

Another favorite of mine is the Volkswagen Golf. Redesigning Volkswagen has been really stimulating. It keeps me excited for new models and reminds me of the first car my father bought for us as a surprise. Although I still love the classic look, the Golf has awesome features when it comes to small-car choices.

But when it comes to eye-popping luxury cars, I think nothing could beat lamborghini in its style and grace. It’s still one of the highest rated cars around which could really send you goose bumps when you get a ride to it.

Last but not the least is the chrysler. I’ve heard that it’s one of the recent remodeled cars of the year. It may have undergone some fresh changes, but for me it is still one of the best vehicles I’m dreaming of having soon.