Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Favor for a Friend

My friend who lives in Austin, Texas is asking for my help. They are selling their house and they need it done right away so they can move out of state the soonest possible time. That's why right now, they are doing everything to stage their house for prospective buyers. Included in the staging is having their carpets cleaned and sanitized. And this is where I step in. She's asking me to help her find the best cleaning services austin,tx at the most affordable prices. And based on my online research and on this carpet cleaner comparison austin website, The Steam Team is the best there is.

They have more than two decades of experience in carpet cleaning and for a company to last this long, it means they are doing their job right. I also checked the carpet cleaners prices austin and their rates for their services is highly competitive with other companies. And if you check out their website, you can see that they also offer specials which can give you a lot of savings.

I already told my friend about The Steam Team and she's actually checking them out as of typing this.