Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Working for Me, Myself and I

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

I like working for myself and when I got enough clients that I was having trouble keeping up I decided it was time I open my own design studio. I’d been working out of my house for long enough so I found a small space in south Dallas that I thought would be perfect. It needed a lot of work but I’m a designer so, hello, that’s what I do for a living! I put in lots of modern pieces and went to www.texaselectricityproviders.COM/ to get the electricity bills down. Then I even had someone come in and put up fabric wallpaper which I really think makes the space feel cozy. Clients seem to really like having a place to come and meet with me and it definitely makes me feel more professional, too, so that’s an added bonus. I guess I could have worked out of my house forever but it really seemed like I needed to take things to another level and this was the best way to do it!