Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

California Life

Guest post written by Joseph Finch

Looking into clear santa monica was the last thing on my mind when we first moved into this house but I sure am glad I thought of it after a while. I would have been up the creek if I had started my new job and not had internet so I’m happy I set it up before my first day – my boss had me go online and read pages and pages of copy to get familiar with my project! I’m happy to be here because I’ve always wanted to live in California but it’s going to be a tough road ahead. I can tell this job is going to be challenging and demanding in ways I’ve never had to deal with so hopefully I can get the hang of it fast so my boss won’t kill me. He seems like a fair man but he’s the type of guy you definitely don’t want to cross – it’ appears he’s left a whole string of old assistants in his wake and I don’t want to be one of them!