Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Realtor

Post contributed by Josue Durham

I really need to write our realtor a letter and tell her how amazing she is as a realtor. She made this move so smooth and easy. She was amazing as we were searching for the perfect home. She spent hours with us going back and forth from house to house when we just couldn’t decide which we wanted to purchase. I know that she got paid from our purchase, but she was so giving and thorough and she really didn’t have to be. She even pointed us in the right direction as far as where our kids should go to school and which utility companies were the best. Because of her, our kids are loving their new school and I am loving our North Carolina DIRECTV. I kind of wish I could become friends with her. We spent so much time together and she helped us so much with all of these big decisions, it seems weird to just never see her again! At the same time, I don’t want to seem like some desperate person who needs a friend.