Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Working Full-Time

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

I visited Internet.Clear.com and upgraded our internet package to make sure that I was getting the fastest connection that we could get. I recently started working full-time. It was a shift because for the last fifteen years ( my kids were small), I have been working part-time and had a lot more time on my hands. Now that I work full-time, I don’t have time to waste. I have to make sure that I get everything done quickly and efficiently so that I have a little bit of time at home at night to relax with my husband. I just can’t afford to have frozen internet and not be able to get things done that I need to. I have definitely had to become more organized and develop better time management skills. If I hadn’t made some subtle and some big changes, I don’t think that I would have been able to go back to work full-time. It is a lot more time consuming than I remember, but I guess the last time that I worked all day I didn’t have children!