Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Bachelor

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

Every year I say that I am not going to watch The Bachelor on directv, but then I see a preview and I get sucked in every season. This year I said I was not going to watch it because the guy who is the bachelor is a guy that was on a previous season of The Bachelorette. Not only was I not a big fan of his during that season, but I also did not like the bachelorette from that season. Every season of The Bachelor includes a sweet girl that I always root for the entire season that usually gets dumped by the bachelor near the end of the season. It also usually includes a girl who stirs up drama throughout the season. It always seems like the bachelor is keeping that girl around for the dramatic effects and he usually dumps her near the end of the season. I have gotten sucked in again this season and I spend my Monday nights glued to the TV. My husband pretends that he does not like the show, but he spends every Monday night beside me watching The Bachelor too.